Mosman Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre are seeking an Associate Physiotherapist for our clinic in the beautiful harbourside suburb of Mosman
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle & needs.
- Excellent remuneration packages of base rate + industry – leading commission structure to allow you the flexibility to earn as much as you want!
- Structured career progression pathways with the potential to earn equity in our thriving Private Practice.
- Flexibility of employment as a contractor or employee both with reward for your dedication to your own personal growth and professional development seen in our commission package.
- Ongoing support for furthering your professional knowledge through academic pathways and internally run CPD meetings.
- Support staff and front desk support for all opening hours with well-established procedures & systems to allow you to get on with treating patients!
- Fortnightly CPD and full team meetings, with opportunity to take on mentorship roles with our students & junior staff in our highly successful Accelerated Graduate Program.
- A wealth of knowledge available to you every day being surrounded by highly experienced titled and specialist physios who still love what they do after 20 years in the game.
About the job
- Our Clinic is open 7am-7pm Monday to Friday, typically run as a split shift through the week, with flexible Saturday morning opening for winter sport season.
- We have a 95% private caseload in our clinic, largely consisting of sports injuries from amateur weekend warriors to elite athletes & everything in between who want your help to get better, faster.
- We schedule 45 minute initial appointments & 30 minute follow ups to allow enough time for thorough assessment, diagnosis and treatment so you’re never pushed for time.
- We use a digital diary platform with electronic notes and exercise programming to make life easier for you and your patients.
- Our clinic space includes a modern & well-equipped gym/rehab area with heaps of equipment including weights, a reformer & custom-built wall unit for endless flexibility in rehab programming.
- Our Practice has an integral relationship with our local footy clubs through decades of sponsorship, providing an ongoing referral base with an opportunity for on-field sports coverage if desired (Junior AFL and Premier League Men’s & Women’s Soccer).
- Our Clinic has been established for over 40 years in the same convenient location and has a huge referral base from local GP’s, surgeons and consultants, but it’s our fantastic & loyal clientele from our supported sports clubs and broader community that are the foundation of our flourishing business, as they respect & appreciate our professional & expert services.
- We are also spoilt for choice in good coffee shops for the early morning pick-me-ups, excellent wine bars for our monthly team meetings, & public transport right at the door!
About the Practice
Mosman Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre is widely renowned and respected in our community and beyond for our expertise in diagnosis and management of a wide range of musculoskeletal problems, sports injuries and chronic conditions. We are enthusiastic, hard-working, empathetic and compassionate physiotherapists who love making a difference to our client’s lives and enjoy a friendly and welcoming workplace with plenty of coffee, cakes and chat. We are keen to find another senior physiotherapist to join our team with their own special interest area to add to our diverse group of clinical specialties, where your specific passion will be nurtured and encouraged.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you’d simply like some more information or a chat about the position, please feel free to give the clinic a call on 9968 2666.
If you’re ready to jump in & apply, please send your applications to email@example.com or simply click the Apply button below. Remember to tell us why you think this job is perfect for you, and that extra something you have that sets you apart from the rest!